TVS EUROGRIP WARRANTY POLICY
Effective from 1st Jan 2020
This Policy is a “Lifetime warranty policy” for 2/3-wheeler and ULT tyres applicable from date of tyre manufacturing till the tread wear reaches TWI (Tread wear indicator – for 2/ 3-wheeler tyre – 0.8 mm & ULT tyre 1.6 mm as per BIS standard) on Wear Pro-Rata basis with the following terms & conditions.
1.Warranty policy for tyres fitted in OE vehicles and tyres for After Market: –
1.1) 2-Wheeler Tyre – Motorcycle, Scooter & Moped: –
Tyre will be replaced on Wear Pro Rata basis fitted with OE vehicle & tyres for After-market on manufacturing & non-manufacturing defect upto 50 % tread wear or 3 years from the manufacturing date whichever is earlier.
Beyond 3 years tyre will be replaced on Wear Pro Rata basis till tread wear reaches TWI (Tread wear indicator) for both OE fitted & Aftermarket tyre only for manufacturing defect.
1.2) 3-Wheeler tyre – ( 4.00 – 8 , 4.00-10, 4.50 -10 & 5.00-10 )
ULT Tyre – ( 155 / 80 D 12 & 165 / 80 D 13 )
Tyre will be replaced on wear Pro Rata basis fitted with OE Vehicle & tyres for After-market on manufacturing & non-manufacturing defect upto 50 % tread wear or 6 months from the manufacturing date whichever is earlier.
Beyond 6 months tyre will be replaced on Wear Pro Rata basis till tread wear reaches TWI (Tread wear indicator) for both OE fitted & Aftermarket tyre only for manufacturing defect.
This policy is applicable for 2/3-wheeler and ULT tyres manufactured from 1st April 2015 (1415 – Week and Year code)
1.3) 2/3-Wheeler & ULT tubes: –
Warranty policy for manufacturing defects for 2/3-wheeler & ULT tubes is replacement on FOC (Free of charge) for a period of 36 months from the date of Manufacture.
Other general terms & conditions: –
- Replacement will be done only if the tyre is unserviceable. The decision on unserviceability is purely at the discretion of Technical Service Engineers of the company. Unserviceability shall Notinclude non-manufacturing defects like minor repair, one side wear, patchy wear, uneven wear and puncture.
- Production of OE reference letter (Customer name & Mobile no mandatory) in case of OE fitted tyre . Invoice / bill copy / Warranty card for Aftermarket tyre with customer name & Mobile number is mandatory
- This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damage incurred on account of tyre failure.
- The company reserves all rights to change this policy at any point in time without any prior notice.
- The warranty expressed herein is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose and is in lieu of any all other obligation or liability of the company. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, or for any other loss, injury or expense of any kind, including loss of profits arising hereunder.
- This warranty policy supersedes all the earlier policies circulated.
Any dispute arising out of the above policy shall be settled as per Indian law and the courts in Madurai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.